SPSS is a software package used for statistical analysis. Find out how to install, use and get help with it.
What is SPSS?
SPSS (IBMs Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is a computer application that offers:
- advanced statistical analysis of data
- a library of machine learning algorithms
- open source extensibility
- in-depth data access and preparation
- analytical reporting
- graphics and modelling tools
SPSS is accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity.
Getting help using SPSS
MASH offers drop-in help in term time and statistics advice appointments for project work.