What is SPSS?
SPSS (IBMs Statistical Package for the Social Sciences) is a computer application that offers:
- advanced statistical analysis of data
- a library of machine learning algorithms
- open source extensibility
- in-depth data access and preparation
- analytical reporting
- graphics and modelling tools
SPSS is accessible to users with all skill levels and outfits projects of all sizes and complexity.
You can access and use SPSS via UniApps, or install it on your own Windows device or Mac.
Every year the University's current SPSS licence codes expire and must be renewed by the user.
Getting help using SPSS
MASH offers drop-in help in term time and statistics advice appointments for project work.