The information you can find here
This page includes links to the documentation and pdf copies of webpages that were available online about no-detriment and assessment measures applicable to the 2020/21 academic year.
Please note, pdf copies of webpages may contain active links to pages that no longer exist, or have been subsequently updated. The links on this page provide an accurate representation of what was live in the 2020/21 academic year. If you have any questions, please contact Academic Registry.
Information for other academic years
- No-detriment and assessment guidance 2019/20
- Measures to support students in 2021/22 if you are having problems with your study or assessment
Messages to the student community in 2020/21
- Update on no detriment measures (Posted 25 November 2020, and 15 January 2021)
- No detriment: our approach in January 2021 (Posted 7 January 2021)
No-detriment and assessment guides
- What to do if you need to defer your examination
- Coursework extensions for 2020/21
- Guidance that was in place relating to submission of an Individual Mitigating Circumstances (IMC) claim, and making an academic appeal is available on request (please email Academic Registry for a copy).
- Guidance on undertaking exams are available from the Student Guides to Exams archive.
- Exam schedules are available on request. Please email Academic Registry for a copy).