We are a team of academics working at the intersection of computer vision and computer graphics.
We work at the intersection of computer vision and computer graphics.
Our group focuses on human-centric visual computing, which comprises work across computer vision and computer graphics with cross-over into artificial intelligence, machine learning, education, healthcare, human-computer interaction and entertainment applications.
We have strong links across the University, including:
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Digital Entertainment (CDE)
- UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training in Accountable, Responsible and Transparent AI (ART-AI)
- Centre for the Analysis of Motion, Entertainment Research and Applications (CAMERA)
- Centre for Mathematics and Algorithms for Data (MAD)
- REal and Virtual Environments Augmentation Labs (REVEAL)
Every year, we supervise an exciting range of undergraduate and postgraduate projects across the full visual computing spectrum, including projects involving virtual reality, visual effects, deep learning and motion capture.