Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
We are responsible to Council for reviewing the effectiveness of internal arrangements.
We review the adequacy and effectiveness of the University's system of internal control and risk management, governance and value for money arrangements.
You can find out about the committee in the terms of reference.
Council appoints members to committees for a term of one year which is subject to review. The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Mr T Ford (Chair), lay member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2022
- Prof D Griffiths, lay Member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2022
- Mrs C Moar, lay Member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2021
- Mr A Bayliss, Appointed Member, term of office 2021
- Mr S O’Donoghue, Appointed Member, term of office 2021