Audit and Risk Assurance Committee
We are responsible to Council for reviewing the effectiveness of internal arrangements.
We review the adequacy and effectiveness of the University's system of internal control and risk management, governance and value for money arrangements.
Council appoints members to committees for a term of one year which is subject to review. The terms of office expire on 31 July in the year stated.
- Tim Ford, Chair, lay member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2025
- Alex Bayliss, Appointed External Member, term of office 2024
- Maria Bond, appointed by Council, term of office 2023
- Paul Cunningham, Appointed External Member, term of office 2024
- Tim Hollingsworth, lay member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2025
- Charlotte Moar, lay Member of Council, appointed by Council, term of office 2024
- Professor I White, Vice-Chancellor and President
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Tom Stanton, Head of Internal Audit
- Simon Fenne, Deputy Director of Finance
-Dr Randolf Cooper, Chief Operating Officer (Interim)
- Nicky Kemp, Chief Compliance Officer
- Greg Noakes, Secretary
- Jonathan Bound, PwC, External Auditor