University Ethics Committee
We are responsible to Council for institutional ethical arrangements.
We provide advice to the Vice-Chancellor, when requested, on ethical matters that fall within his/her delegated authorities.
You can find the full responsibilities of the committee in the terms of reference.
Find our deadlines for submitting papers in the 2021/22 academic year
Find out about our meeting dates.
You can download a committee report template in accessible format here
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and Chair, ex-officio
- Pamela Chesters, Chair of Council, ex-officio
- Tim Ford, appointed member of Council
- Professor Dot Griffiths, appointed member of Council
- Professor Alan Hayes, staff member of Council
- Julia Kildyushova, student member of Council