About the award
Awarded on the basis of academic excellence, the Deans Award for Academic Excellence Scholarship aims to reward students with strong academic credentials and a demonstrable background of achievement and success.
Each of the Faculties will award eight scholarships worth £5,000. The awards are available for full-time taught master's courses and can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- 8 x £5,000 scholarships available in the Faculty of Engineering & Design
- 8 x £5,000 scholarships available in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- 8 x £5,000 scholarships available in the Faculty of Science
If you hold an offer for a master's course in the School of Management, you can find scholarship information on the School of Management master's site.
To apply, you must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master's course starting in 2020. The course must be based in the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences or Faculty of Science.
This scholarship is open to applicants of all nationalities (UK, EU and International applicants).
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are open. To apply, you must complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using your application tracker.
We will ask you to complete 3-5 questions as part of the scholarship application process. You can apply for this scholarship once you have an offer to study with us.
- Apply by 20 January 2020 for a decision by 14 February 2020
- Apply by 27 April 2020 for a decision by 21 May 2020
- Apply by 17 July 2020 for a decision by 07 August 2020