Focused research group on strongly correlated particle systems
Bath, 11-15 September 2023
This small, invitation-only event organised by Alexandre Stauffer will consider the large-scale behavior of stochastic processes on deterministic and random environments.
Evolution in structured populations: recent progress and new challenges
Oxford, 18-20 March 2024
Conference in honour of Alison Etheridge's contributions to population genetics
This event will focus on various aspects of mathematical models in population genetics, and on the interplay between population structure, natural selection, recombination, dormancy, and other evolutionary forces. The conference will gather mathematicians and evolutionary biologists to present new mathematical results on stochastic population models yielding valuable insights into complex biological phenomena. This will also be an occasion to celebrate the many important contributions of Alison Etheridge to this field. Click here for the event website.
Analysis of Algorithms 2024
Bath, 17-21 June 2024
Cécile Mailler (University of Bath) and Sebastian Wild (University of Liverpool) are organising the 35th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms (AofA2024). Click here for the event website.
- Sylvie Corteel (CNRS and Université Paris Cité)
- Michael Drmota (TU Wien)
- Antoine Genitrini (Sorbonne Université)
- Leslie Goldberg (University of Oxford)
- László Kozma (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Daniel Krenn (Paris Lodron University of Salzburg)
- Markus Lohrey (Universität Siegen)
- Irène Marcovici (Université de Lorraine)
- Thomas Sauerwald (University of Cambridge)