Doctoral Training Partnerships (DTPs) and Centres for Doctoral Training (CDTs) are funded by one or more Research Councils within UK Research and Innovation (UKRI). They combine the research and expertise of universities and industry partners to support and train doctoral students.
The University of Bath is a partner in the following DTPs and CDTs.
Doctoral Training Partnerships
- BBSRC South West Biosciences Doctoral Training Partnership (SWBio DTP) in food security and bioscience
- ESRC South West Doctoral Training Partnership (SWDTP) in economic and social science
- MRC GW4 BioMed Doctoral Training Partnership
- NERC GW4+ Doctoral Training Partnership in environmental sciences
Centres for Doctoral Training
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Aerosol Science
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Diamond Science & Technology
- EPSRC Centre for Digital Entertainment (CDE)
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Statistical Applied Mathematics (SAMBa)
- EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Sustainable Chemical Technologies (CSCT)