We can help with access to the following software:
- ClaroRead to help you proof your work
- NVDA to convert text on your screen to speech
- MindGenius and MindGenius Online to create mind maps.
- Open Dyslexic fonts to make reading easier
- Essay Writer to help you with creating essays and reports
- Dragon Naturally Speaking to dictate your documents
- Sonocent Audio Notetaker to help you prepare notes from lectures
- Glean to help you focus on notetaking during lectures
- SuperNova to magnify the contents of your screen, adjust contrast, convert text to speech and more
- GlobalAutocorrect to assist with spelling correction
- Brickfield Toolkit alternative file format conversion tool to help you access your course materials in alternative formats
- SensusAccess to allow you file conversion to more accessible formats
To see a demonstration, get help with the above software, or to get advice on other free and low cost solutions, follow our guide to getting AT equipment help as a student or getting AT equipment help as a member of staff.