We're hosting the 2nd international workshop on net zero carbon buildings on 24-25 January 2024 under the umbrella of RILEM TC 299-TES and jointly supported by the EPSRC grant GeoBattery. The theme is 'Energy neutral and sustainability in construction and building materials'. The event aims to explore current state-of-the-art and novel advances on topics related to the green deal on construction and building materials.
Call for abstracts
We're seeking abstract submissions on the following workshop themes:
- energy storage materials for buildings (sensible/latent/thermochemical)
- sustainability of green buildings (LCA, recycling, carbon utilisation)
- multiphysics building energy modelling
- multiscale materials modelling
- net-zero building design
We are open to accepting abstract submissions until 30 November 2023.
Submit your abstracts by email to email@example.com
- 30 November 2023: abstract submission deadline -5 January 2024: registrations
- Dr Xinyuan Ke (University of Bath, UK)
- Dr Veronica Ferrandiz-Mas (University of Bath, UK)
- Dr Lorena Skevi (University of Bath, UK)
- Dr Dolado (Spanish National Research Council (CSIC))
- Dr Caggiano (University of Genova, Italy)