Resolve your technical issues and get bespoke advice
Do you have a technical Nimbus issue, or would you like to explore optimal supercomputing solutions for your research?
Then come along to our new Nimbus Drop-In Support sessions. It is a great opportunity not to be missed!
If we can't resolve your usage issue, we will provide further support after the session and suggest helpful online learning resources.
What users are saying
'Dealing with HPC as a new user can be overwhelming at times, but the drop-in support sessions are brilliant.
I was quickly paired with a specialist who answered all of my questions and resolved my computational issues.' — Robert Olender, PhD Student, Department of Life Sciences
Join a Nimbus Drop-In Support session
- Tuesday 10 October, 11.15 – 13.15 (online on Teams)
- Tuesday 10 October, 14.15 – 16.15 (online on Teams)
Sign up now! to receive a calendar invite for a specific support session.
Support optimised for your research
Ensure you effectively utilise Nimbus for your specific research requirements.
Get help with tasks such as:
- Environment setup: An HPC Specialist can help you choose the optimal VM resources (CPU, GPU, memory, storage and network interface) for your specific computations and budget.
- Troubleshooting: If you are experiencing performance issues or a technical challenge, HPC Specialists can help diagnose and address these problems.
- Emerging technologies: HPC Specialists are updated on the latest hardware and software technologies and can assess their applicability to your workloads, ensuring you effectively utilise our many Azure HPC resources.
Private support breakout rooms
We have set up several Teams breakout rooms, so you can get individual 1-1 support.
Please let us know what you would like assistance with ahead of the support meeting. It will help us assign the most suitable HPC Specialist to your support request.