Come to Wrap up to find out how the Digital team is working to improve Typecase and web content for users across the University and beyond.
At each Wrap up, we present work that we've completed recently or demonstrate work in progress.
The goal is to keep you up-to-date so we can learn from each other and continue to build better products and services.
In this Wrap up:
- learn about the purpose of having a China Landing page and why we've decided to revamp it and all the design and editorial decisions behind the new version
- see our 'Quick usability fixes' including stripe status, in-page navigation and filtered search
- hear about Finding an Informed Basis for Overall Numbers Assigned to Calculate Coming Iterations (or FIBONACCI for short)
- find out more about upcoming work in Project 27 (sprints 27.1, 27.2 and 27.3)
- ask the team about anything covered in the session