What we offer
Our specialist graphic designers can guide you through the design process for a wide range of items, including:
- brand creation and development
- brochures, leaflets and flyers
- banner stands and pop up stands
- posters and signage
- window graphics
- digital screens and web banners
- business cards and letterheads
- PowerPoint templates
- pens, bags, t shirts, hoodies and other promotional materials
We can also help you with expert advice and guidance on using the University's visual identity, logos, paper stocks, economic print quantities, specifications, costs and leadtimes.
We know the most competitive design and print processes and can advise you on the best format to suit your audience and your budget.
How to get started
Please try to have the following information when you contact us:
- the type of product
- the purpose of the item, i.e. what problem is it intended to solve and what are your objectives?
- the target audience
- what is your 'call to action', what to do you want the audience to do next?
- how many do you need
- your budget
If you don't know all the answers yet, we will guide you through the process from creating the design brief right through to the finished product.
We will then review your requirements and will advise you on:
- how to supply copy and images to us
- what images are available or whether new images or illustration need to be supplied or commissioned
- design and print processes
- design and print production costs
All requests for design or print-related- jobs must be submitted in the first instance to Imaging, Design & Print Services.
The lead time for a job to be designed will depend on the size on the complexity and of the job, and the volume of work at the time. We will advise on leadtimes when you first speak to us about a job and we will agree a schedule.
How to pay
Once a design job has been finally approved we will provide a quote and ask you to:
- raise an Agresso order using product IDPSDESIGN
- include in the order description the name of the designer who completed the work and the title of the job
- on completion of the job the payment will be processed through Agresso
Sharing your feedback
We welcome your suggestions and feedback about this service. Email your comments to email@example.com.