What we offer
Our specialist graphic designers can guide you through the design process for a wide range of items, including:
- brand creation and development
- web adverts and web banners
- social media templates
- social media stickers and animated gifs
- email templates, headers, and footers
- brochures, leaflets, and flyers
- making documents accessible
- banner stands and pop-up stands
- posters and signage
- PowerPoint templates
- report and proposal templates
- window graphics
- digital screens
- business cards and letterheads
- pens, bags, t-shirts, hoodies, and other promotional materials
We know the most competitive design and print processes and can advise you on the best format to suit your audience and your budget.
How to get started
You must submit all requests for design or print jobs to Creative Services in the first instance.
When you contact us, please tell us:
- what type of product you need
- the purpose of the product, what problem it needs to solve, and your objectives
- the target audience for the product
- what you'd like your audience to do next (your 'call to action')
- the number of units of the product you need
- your budget for the job
If you don't have all of this information yet, we can guide you through the process from creating the design brief to the finished product.
We'll then review your requirements and advise you on:
- how to supply copy and images to us
- what images are available, or whether new images or illustrations need to be supplied or commissioned
- design and print processes
- design and print production costs
The lead time for a job depends on its size and complexity and the volume of work in progress at the time. We'll advise on lead times when you first speak to us about a job and will agree on a schedule together.
How to pay
When a design job has been approved, we'll provide a quote and ask you to raise an order through the University's finance system, Business World (Agresso), using the product code IDPSDESIGN. Include the name of the designer who completed the work and the title of the job in the order description.
On completion of the job, the payment will be processed through Business World (Agresso).
Sharing your feedback
We welcome your suggestions and feedback about this service. Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org