The following impact funding is available through the University of Bath:
- Impact Acceleration Account (IAA) - awarded to the University by the EPSRC to provide funding for developing impact from EPSRC funded research
- University Impact Fund - awarded to the University by Research England (HEIF) to help you achieve and evidence the impact from your research
These are available to both staff and doctoral students to support the research endeavour (including collaborative research networks, expert training opportunities and shared resources e.g. GW4 Treasures and shared equipment).
Engage Grants for Public Engagement
The Engage Grants are an annual call to fund public engagement with research activities run by the Public Engagement Unit.
Alumni Fund grant
Students and staff from the University of Bath can apply for an Alumni Fund grant.
Donations to the Alumni Fund are disbursed by the Alumni Fund Panel, which includes staff, students and donors to the University. The range of projects which have been supported by the Fund is very wide.
The following funding opportunities are run by the International Relations Office at the University of Bath:
- Global Chair programme - support for globally-renowned scholars to join our University as distinguished international visiting professors
- IRO Funding Schemes - internal seed-funding to support staff mobility, PhD visits and network-building activities with international partners
- FAPESP SPRINT Funding - collaborative research projects with the São Paulo State Research Foundation in Brazil
These calls are also on the International Research Funding Opportunities webpage.
You can request a financial contribution from the University towards the purchase of equipment, as part of your research project.