How to get an endorsed or certified copy of your certificate
If you require an endorsed or certified copy of your certificate you will need to:
send us a copy of your certificate by email (using the 'Email us' link below)
include a scanned copy of your photo ID (e.g. a driving licence or passport)
confirm the email address that we should send the endorsed or certified copy to
We will then verify the details on your certificate and email the endorsed or certified copy to the address that you've provided.
How to get a duplicate certificate
The University will only produce a duplicate certificate if the original has been lost or stolen, or destroyed. There is currently no charge for this service but there is a limit of one duplicate per award.
To comply with Data Protection Act we will need a signed letter to confirm what has happened to the original and to request a duplicate. The letter can be scanned and emailed (using the 'Email us' link below), and it must contain the following:
- Your full name (and name when you graduated if this has since changed)
- Your date of birth
- Your graduation details (your course and the year you graduated)
- The full address you would like the duplicate sent to
- A handwritten signature (the letter can be hand signed and scanned)
- A scanned copy of your photo ID (for example, a driving licence or passport)
Your request will then be processed and sent for production (please note the turnaround time is approx. one month).