Skip to main content

Request a transcript or reference as a former PGCE student

If you're a former student of the PGCE course, then you can request a transcript or academic reference to help when making an application for teaching posts.

Support for former PGCE students

The PGCE course at the University of Bath was discontinued at the end of the 2013/14 academic year. If you trained as a teacher with us, then we can provide you with a copy of your academic transcript or reference.

Request a new transcript

All PGCE students are posted transcripts in the summer following successful completion of the course.

If you have misplaced your transcript and require a duplicate copy, you should follow the process for requesting a transcript.

If you're applying for a teaching post overseas, you may need to provide information which is not included on the standard transcript. You can email requesting the additional information you require. You must provide us with all of the personal information for requesting a transcript so we can help you.

Request a reference

If you're a former PGCE trainee then you can request an academic reference. You can email to request this.


If you have any questions, please contact us.

On this page