What do first degree Bath graduates do?
Find out what full-time first degree UK and other EU domiciled students went on to do after graduation. This includes job titles, employers and further study.
Faculty of Engineering & Design
Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- International Management and Modern Languages
- Modern Languages
- Social Work
- Sociology, Social Policy and Social Sciences
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Sport and Social Sciences (now offered as Sport Management and Coaching)
Data not available for: (reason in brackets)
- Criminology (course started in 2019)
- Education (small cohort sizes)
- Health and Exercise Science (course started in 2016)
- International Development with Economics (course started in 2015)
- Sports Performance (small cohort sizes)
Faculty of Science
School of Management
Further details about this data
Information on what University of Bath graduates are doing after graduation is collected every year. Select from the list above to see the statistics for first degree UK and other EU domiciled students who graduated in recent years.
This data contributes to national statistics and is published as What do graduates do?
Not all programmes will be listed above. For instance, new programmes will not be included until at least the year following the first graduations, and some programmes may have cohort sizes that are too small. If similar programmes / disciplines are listed you may wish to consider these destinations as the closest likely examples.
We also have information on the destinations of doctoral graduates. See our doctoral graduates destinations page for more information.