Whatever you want to do in the future – whether your career path is clear or not – your Careers team are here to support you.
Drop-in support from the Careers Helpdesk
The Careers Helpdesk is available 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday on campus and remotely.
Visit the Careers Centre on campus to get help from the Helpdesk in person. You can get immediate assistance with your career questions or get help with an application. No appointment is necessary - just drop in when you need us.
We should be able to give you advice right away during your drop-in visit. For more in-depth questions, we're happy to book you a one-on-one appointment on the spot.
Access the Careers Helpdesk:
- Visit us in person in the Careers Centre, WH 2.24, next to the Fresh shop - open 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
- Email email@example.com.
- Call us on 01225 386009.
There are occasions where the Careers Centre is closed. Check our planned closures page for the latest updates.
We also offer bookable appointments. These can be useful if you:
- have already got help from the Careers helpdesk
- prefer discussing your career path or application in a private, quiet environment
- want to meet at a particular date/time convenient for your schedule
- would prefer to see a specific member of staff
Appointments are available in-person and remotely.
On-demand support through MyFuture
Access careers help on-demand through MyFuture at any time.
- access online resources curated to support you at all stages of your career thinking
- use our vacancy board to search for internships and graduate-level opportunities from employers directly targeting Bath students and graduates
- browse and book onto events
- view and book appointments.