Through its Santander Universities Global Division, Banco Santander collaborates with universities to help the academic world. Santander believes in the powerful role of universities as guardians of knowledge and key agents in achieving progress in terms of economic competitiveness and social wellbeing.
At Bath, Santander has been a valuable partner since 2007 when the first agreement was signed between us.
We are grateful for Santander’s support in a wide range of projects including:
- Scholarships for athletes in any sport who are performing at a high level alongside their studies
- Entrepreneurship funding for students and recent graduates who are in the process of setting up their own business
- Students’ Union activities to promote diversity and inclusion
Santander also provides generous support for:
- Team Bath Racing
- Postgraduate scholarships and mobility awards
- Centres for Doctoral Training