Each student and member of staff is allocated a personal print account. Your print credit will be available when you log in to a University printer.
This is accessed via a personal account button on the bottom left-hand corner of the printer home screen.
How to top up your print credit
You can add credit to your account:
- online at ups-topup.bath.ac.uk using your credit card, debit card or PayPal
- or by using the Sharp cash loaders located at the rear of Level 2 in the Library
How to check your print credit
You can check your print credit:
- at a University printer – on the 'Personal Account' screen
- online at ups-topup.bath.ac.uk
- at the Sharp cash loaders located at the rear of Level 2 in the Library
Department print credit
Staff and some students will be able to print using department and project accounts.
Department and project codes are visible when you log in to a University printer, so you can select the correct code to be charged.
If you have the incorrect project or department code on your print account please tell your Department Coordinator or Finance Representative.