You can download a selection of letterheads from the University X: Drive.
There is a letterhead template for each faculty, School, and department. The templates include the University name and logo as well as contact details for the department.
All templates are in Microsoft Word.
Finding the templates
To download a template:
- Connect to the University VPN if you're not already on the University network.
- Select the X: drive from the list of Network Locations on your desktop. Read how to set up the X: drive on Windows or Mac.
- Open the 'Administration' folder.
- Open the 'Resources' folder.
- Open the 'Templates' folder.
- Open the 'Letterheads' folder.
- Select the document you need from the list.
- Download a copy of the file (don't edit the file while it's in the X: drive).