You can download a selection of PowerPoint templates from the University X: Drive.
There are templates for each faculty and School, as well as for research and corporate uses. Each template is available in a 16:9 ratio and a 4:3 ratio. The templates are designed to meet accessibility requirements so that all audiences can use them.
All templates are in Microsoft PowerPoint.
Finding the templates
To download a template:
- Connect to the University VPN if you're not already on the University network.
- Select the X: drive from the list of Network Locations on your desktop. Read how to set up the X: drive on Windows or Mac.
- Open the 'Administration' folder.
- Open the 'Resources' folder.
- Open the 'Templates' folder.
- Open the 'Accessible PowerPoint templates' folder.
- Select the PowerPoint file you need from the list.
- Download a copy of the file (don't edit the file while it's in the X: drive).