University Executive Board
The University Executive Board is advisory to the Vice-Chancellor and President.
The Executive Board normally meets every other Tuesday morning. All items of business should be submitted through a member of the Board. Please see the guidance document on the submission of papers. The Executive Board Standing Group meets on alternate Tuesdays.
You can find the full responsibilities of the Board in the terms of reference.
University Executive Board meeting dates.
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and President
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor – Vacancy
- Professor Cassie Wilson, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
- Professor Julian Chaudhuri, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education and Global)
- Professor Sarah Hainsworth, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research and Enterprise)
- Corinne Evans, Vice-President (External Relations)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Vice-President (Enterprise)
- Professor Rajani Naidoo, Vice-President (Community and Inclusion)
- Professor Duncan Craig, Dean of the Faculty of Science
- Professor Deborah Wilson , Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Professor Tim Ibell, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Professor Steve Brammer, Dean of the School of Management
- Dr Ghazwa Alwani-Starr, Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Sharon Street, Director of Planning, Performance and Strategic Change
- Richard Brooks, Director of Human Resources
- Gordon Cox, Director of Advancement
- Jane Loveys, Director of Campus Services
- Dev Biddlecombe, Director of Campus Infrastructure
- Ian Blenkharn, Director of Education and Student Services
- Chris Youles, Chief Information and Digital Officer