University Executive Board
The University Executive Board is advisory to the Acting Vice-Chancellor.
The Executive Board normally meets every Tuesday morning. All items of business need to be submitted through a member of the Board. Please see the guidance document on the submission of papers.
- Professor Bernie Morley, Acting Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Jeremy Bradshaw, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (International and Doctoral)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Peter Lambert, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Learning and Teaching)
- Professor Nick Brook, Dean of the Faculty of Science
- Professor David Galbreath, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Professor Gary Hawley, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Professor Veronica Hope Hailey, Dean and Head of the School of Management and Vice-President (Corporate Engagement)
- Professor Steve Egan, Vice-President (Implementation)
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy and Planning
- Richard Brooks, Director of Human Resources
- Tim Kaner, Director of Marketing and Communications