University Executive Board
The University Executive Board is advisory to the Vice-Chancellor and President.
The Executive Board normally meets every other Tuesday morning. All items of business should be submitted through a member of the Board. Please see the guidance document on the submission of papers.
You can find the full responsibilities of the Board in the terms of reference.
University Executive Board meeting dates.
- Professor Ian White, Vice-Chancellor and President
- Professor Phil Allmendinger, Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Professor Cassie Wilson, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Student Experience)
- Professor Julian Chaudhuri, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Education)
- Professor Sarah Hainsworth, Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Research)
- Professor Jonathan Knight, Vice-President (Enterprise)
- Professor Rajani Naidoo, Vice-President (Community and Inclusion)
- Professor Nick Brook, Dean of the Faculty of Science
- Professor David Galbreath, Dean of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Professor Tim Ibell, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Design
- Professor Steve Brammer, Dean of the School of Management
- Keith Zimmerman, Chief Operating Officer
- Martin Williams, Director of Finance
- Dr Nicky Kemp, Director of Policy, Planning and Compliance
- Richard Brooks, Director of Human Resources
- Tim Kaner, Chief Marketing Officer
- Corinne Evans, Director of Strategic Communications and Engagement
- Gordon Cox, Director of Development and Alumni Relations
- Emily Commander, Head of Strategic Governance (in attendance)