Resources for University of Bath staff
Do you know how the Department of Development & Alumni Relations can help you?
Contacting our alumni
We hold contact details for 80 per cent of the University's graduates. If you would like to get in touch, we can help you:
- look for an individual graduate you may have lost touch with;
- find out whether we have alumni working in a certain field or for a certain company;
- contact a select group of graduates for surveys or feedback;
- find placements for current students;
- run an event for alumni;
- or publicise new programmes or CPD courses.
Funding for special projects
Thousands of alumni donate to the University's Alumni Fund. These funds are available for special projects, and are disbursed for projects that represent the best interests of students and staff of the University. The criteria for applications have changed recently and the scope of projects that are now eligible to receive funding has been broadened. Find out more about the Alumni Fund Grant criteria and how to apply.
Find out who's who and contact details on our 'Meet the team' page.