I’ve developed a lot of skills; not just the hard facts but also a lot of soft skills like working in groups and engaging with a range of nationalities. The MSc in Innovation & Technology Management is a combination of engineering and management- it really stood out for me as I couldn’t find another university that offered this kind of course - so it really is unique.
- MSc in Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Consulting
- MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Sustainability & Management
The Bath MBA
The Bath MBA generates the breadth of skills, fresh thinking and innovative behaviour that we value at Intel. The Bath MBA project helps us to focus in on a particular business problem and in so doing identify great potential recruits from around the world for Intel. I regularly recommend the Bath MBA to other Talent Managers as a solution to staff development and recruitment needs.
Doing a PhD was a fascinating and invaluable experience. My time as a doctoral student gave me an outstanding research training from which I acquired not only analytical tools but also personal development