I’ve developed a lot of skills; not just the hard facts but also a lot of soft skills like working in groups and engaging with a range of nationalities. The MSc in Innovation & Technology Management is a combination of engineering and management- it really stood out for me as I couldn’t find another university that offered this kind of course - so it really is unique.
- MSc in Accounting & Finance
- MSc in Advanced Management Practice
- MSc in Entrepreneurship & Management
- MSc in Finance
- MSc in Finance with Banking
- MSc in Finance with Risk Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management & Consulting
- MSc in Innovation & Technology Management
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Management
- MSc in Marketing
- MSc in Sustainability & Management
The Bath MBA
One of the most valuable things that the MBA taught me was how to network - I got my job through networking and I'm delivering my final project for the company that I'm going to work for. The Bath MBA alums and people in your class are fantastic and can put you in touch with influential people around the world.
Doing a PhD was a fascinating and invaluable experience. My time as a doctoral student gave me an outstanding research training from which I acquired not only analytical tools but also personal development