The Bath MBA is a rigorous, academic, postgraduate programme designed for mature individuals with several years’ relevant management experience. Taught within a high contact environment where critical analysis of case material and constructive debate underpins the lectures.
It is important that candidates have experience of business and the confidence to develop arguments and present business models as well as the ability to develop clear and reasoned arguments.
- Minimum of 3 years, relevant, post-graduate, management experience
- GMAT 600+ will be required for candidates with fewer than 4 years relevant, post-graduate, management experience.
Apply for The Bath MBA
Visit the Apply now page and check what's needed before applying.
- Minimum 2:1 (or equivalent) Undergraduate degree
- Mature candidates with no first degree but with substantial managerial experience are advised that GMAT 600+ may be required
- IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 7.0 in each of the four components)
- TOEFL: iBt 100 (at least 25 in every band)
Applicants whose English proficiency falls below our minimum entry requirement are invited to explore Pre-MBA English Language courses available from the University of Bath English Language Centre with entry points in October, January, April and July. Candidates who have achieved IELTS 6.5 or above may be eligible for a combined offer of admission. A combined offer means PMBS5 (a 5 week Pre-MBA course) is combined with your MBA, making a thirteen month course.
For further details of the combined offer contact MBA Applications.
For details of other English language courses please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You only need one Tier 4 visa and CAS
- You can go straight from the English course to the MBA on successful completion of the first five weeks
- Preparation for the intensive year of study
- Familiarise yourself with the University of Bath and the city before starting the MBA
We consider each case holistically and on an individual basis.
We look for evidence of: communication skills; interpersonal skills; leadership skills; team building skills; integrity and ethics; initiative; cross-cultural sensitivity; motivation and commitment.