Priority will be given to fully documented, on-line applications received in advance of the closing deadline
Once applications have been submitted any outstanding supporting documents may be uploaded via your personal application tracker.
- 30 June 2013 for International Students requiring visas
- 1 August 2013 for UK/EU candidates
- 1 August 2013 for October 2013 start
- 1 November 2013 for January 2014 start
- Two completed Bath MBA Reference forms
- Degree certificate and transcripts
- Detailed and up-to-date CV
Your 'Personal Statement' of around 1000 words should include a reflection on the following areas:
- The factors that have contributed to your decision to embark on an MBA? Why have you decided to apply for the Bath MBA programme specifically? What are your professional goals and how will the Bath MBA help you achieve them?
- A significant number of our students possess international managerial experience. Please reflect upon the experience and challenges that you have had while working with people from different backgrounds/cultures other than your own. How have you benefited from this experience?
- It is always helpful to reflect upon a professional situation or ethical dilemma you found difficult to resolve. How did you deal with it? What have you learned from this experience?
For candidates 'at the margin' of three years relevant business experience please also reflect on the points below which may be used to frame any 1-2-1 telephone conversations.
- What are the main challenges facing managers and organisations in the 21st century? Please relate them to an organisation you know well.
- To what extent can managers plan under the conditions of uncertainty which characterise today's business context?
- International applicants IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 7.0 in every band) / TOEFL: iBt 100 (at least 25 in every band)
- GMAT score (600+) if less than 4 years experience