Full-time Bath MBA
Full-time Fast Facts
Key entry criteria
- Minimum 3 years' relevant postgraduate work experience
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree
- Check here if you need GMAT (600 + required)
English Language Criteria for International students
- IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 6.5 in every band) or
- PTE Academic (Pearson): 69 in all categories
For September 2017 entry:
- 1 April 2017 for International Students requiring visas
- 1 August 2017 for UK/EU candidates
Timeline to complete
- 12 months
- Average age: 31
- Age range: 25 - 60
- Average experience: 8 years
- Average annual Intake: 60
The ethos of The Bath MBA is to look beyond business processes and techniques to emphasize self-awareness, intuition, cross-cultural sensitivity and entrepreneurship skills as well as a socially responsible and ethical approach to business and management.
Designed for mature individuals with several years’ relevant management experience, the full-time Bath MBA is an intensive one-year of study. It is a rigorous, academic programme taught within a high contact environment - a key differentiator is the dynamic exchange and debate that takes place during lectures and associated networking.
It is therefore important that candidates have experience of business, the confidence to develop arguments and present business models individually and as part of a team.
Speak to our team
Email the team to arrange a telephone conversation to discuss the programme in more detail, review study options or to arrange a campus visit.