Full-time Bath MBA
The Bath MBA alumni and people in your class are fantastic and can put you in touch with influential people around the world.
The MBA taught me how to network -- I got my job through networking and I'm delivering my final project for the company that I'm going to work for.
Sarah Tatham - MBA Student
more students »
The ethos of The Bath MBA is to look beyond business processes and techniques to emphasize self-awareness, intuition, cross-cultural sensitivity and entrepreneurship skills as well as a socially responsible and ethical approach to business and management.
Full-time Fast Facts
Key entry criteria
- Minimum 3 years' relevant postgraduate work experience
- Minimum 2:1 undergraduate degree
- Check here if you need GMAT (600 + required)
English Language Criteria for International students
- IELTS (academic): 7.0 (at least 7.0 in every band)
- TOEFL: iBt 100 (at least 25 in every band)
- 23rd September 2013
For September 2013 entry:
- 30 June 2013 for International Students requiring visas
- 1 August 2013 for UK/EU candidates
Timeline to complete
- Average age: 31
- Age range: 25 - 60
- Average experience: 8 years
- Average annual Intake: 60
Designed for mature individuals with several years’ relevant management experience, the full-time Bath MBA is an intensive one-year of study. It is a rigorous, academic programme taught within a high contact environment - a key differentiator is the dynamic exchange and debate that takes place during lectures and associated networking.
It is therefore important that candidates have experience of business, the confidence to develop arguments and present business models individually and as part of a team.
Speak to our team
Email the team to arrange a telephone conversation to discuss the programme in more detail, review study options or to arrange a campus visit.
- Leading international academics
- Amongst the world's elite MBA programmes
- High contact teaching environment
- CBOS provides strong links with business and society
- Socially responsible and ethical approach to business and management
- A top 5 UK business school, located in a World Heritage City
- The Sunday Times’ University of the Year 2011/12