The Semester 1 assessment period starts on Monday 15 January 2024 and ends on Friday 26 January 2024.
Find your Exam Schedule
This page will be refreshed before each assessment period. The schedule for Semester 1 exams was released on 20 November 2024.
Your personalised Exam Schedule for upcoming exams is available on SAMIS.
The Schedule tells you the dates and times of your exams and whether your exams are in-person using paper or Inspera, or sat remotely and online using Inspera.
The default type of exam is an on-campus, in-person exam using pen and paper. If the room shown in SAMIS is:
- A room only such as 4 WEST – 1.10, your exam will be sat on campus, normally using paper.
- A room and Inspera such as 10 EAST - 0.24 (Inspera), you will sit your Inspera exam in-person in this room. You cannot choose to take your exam in another location.
- Inspera only, your exam will be sat using Inspera remotely, in a location you choose.
If you hold a Student (or Tier 4) visa to study in the UK, you are currently required to undertake all of your study (including all exams delivered online) in the UK. For further information please contact the Student Immigration Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exams will start between 9am and 5pm UK local time, Monday to Friday. If you are taking your exam outside of the UK, you will need to sit the exam according to the UK time on the schedule. You are expected to plan your time accordingly.
Further information on the types of exams you could be set is provided in the Student Guide to Exams.
If your exam is not showing in SAMIS
If you think one of your units is missing from your SAMIS Exam Schedule, please contact your Programme Administrator. Updates may take a short time to show in SAMIS.
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- School of Management undergraduates should email email@example.com.
- School of Management MSc students
- Faculty of Science