All rankings are UK-based unless otherwise stated.
The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- 1st for Criminology
- 2nd for Psychology, Sociology, and Sports Science
- 4th for Social Policy
- Top 10 for Economics, Education, Politics, and Social Work
- 1st for graduate prospects in Criminology and Social Policy
- Top 5 for graduate prospects in French, Iberian Languages, Politics, Psychology, Sociology and Sports Science
Complete University Guide 2022
- 2nd for Sports Science
- 3rd for Sociology
- 4th for Psychology and Social Policy
- Top 10 for Economics, Politics, and Social Work
- Joint 1st for graduate prospects in Politics and Sociology
- Joint 2nd for graduate prospects in Sports Science
- Top 10 for research quality in Economics, Psychology, Social Policy, Social Work, Sociology, and Sports Science
|Russian and East European Languages||13|
Guardian University Guide 2022
- 2nd for Psychology and Sports Science
- Top 10 for Politics, Social Policy & Administration, Social Work and Sociology
- Joint 1st for career after 15 months* in Politics
- Top 10 for career after 15 months* in Economics, Modern Languages & Lingusitics, Psychology, Sociology, and Sports Science
*Percentage of graduates who find graduate-level jobs, or are in further study at professional or HE level, within 15 months of graduation.
|Modern Languages & Linguistics||13|
|Social Policy & Administration||7|
QS World University Rankings 2022
Bath is ranked joint 166th out of 1,300 universities overall.
National Student Survey (NSS) 2021
Bath's overall student satisfaction rate is 86.06% in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2021.
Research Excellence Framework (REF)
In the most recent Times Higher Education's REF rankings, Bath research placed:
- 5th in the UK for sport and exercise sciences, leisure and tourism
- Joint 6th in the UK for social work and social policy