Centre for Prisons Research - Our Themes
Members of the Centre for Prisons Research are involved in several research projects spanning multiple disciplines and institutions.
Our Research Themes and Projects
Please click on each research theme to find out more, including details of our projects.
- Rehabilitative Prisons
- Designing, Building and Opening Prisons
- Veterans in Custody
- Care Leavers in Custody
- Prison Safety and Security
- Prison Leadership, Staff and Organisational Cultures
- Ageing and Dying in Custody
- Children and Young People in Custody
- Immigration Detention
- Undertaking Prisons Research