Innovation and Productivity theme research output
View examples of our work and select publications from the members of the Innovation and Productivity theme in the Department of Economics.
Innovation and growth
Our work in this area
Our research findings have been accepted for publication in leading economic journals such as: Economic Journal, Journal of Monetary Economics, Journal of Economic Growth and European Economic Review.
Selected recent publications
- Basic Research, Openness and Convergence
- Dirty history versus clean expectations: Can energy policies provide momentum for growth?
- On the Global Supply of Basic Research
- Taxation, innovation, and entrepreneurship
- Study points to 'policy blueprint' to balance risks and opportunities of AI and machine-learning