Engineering & Design taster talk classroom activities
We've put together activities for your class to complete after watching each of our taster talks.
Each classroom activity relates to a taster talk by a Lecturer in the Faculty of Engineering & Design.
Choose a taster talk to watch from the list below or browse the collection.
- Taster talk: Building frequencies by Paul Shepherd
- Taster talk: Dealing with waste water by Ana Lanham
- Taster talk: Great architecture by Daniel Wong
- Taster talk: Energy harvesting by Hamideh Khanbareh
- Taster talk: Tomorrow's electronics by Matt Cole