Transition: Next Steps
Part of the Transition Toolkit - an overview of what to expect over the coming weeks and months on your journey to starting at Bath
After results day, if you meet the conditions of your offer, your journey to starting at Bath will begin!
- End of August – You'll be given access to your University email account and added to an online group for your Accommodation.
- From the start of September – You'll be invited to register.
- Second week of September – You'll be sent details of an online portal called Student Welcome, full of useful information about joining the University.
- Mid-September – You will be able to attend online workshops to support you in your transition to university.
- End of September - Arrivals period starts, where you will be invited to move into your accommodation.
- End of September/Early October - Welcome Week takes place, where you'll be introduced to studying at Bath. Freshers’ Week is at this time too.
The SU are busy planning the activities for Freshers' Week 2022. There will be lots of activities for everyone to engage with. Find out more about Freshers' Week below.
- Read Ananya's top tips for making the most of Freshers' Week
- Read Sarah's guide to Freshers' Week for introverts
- Read Sasha's experience of results day to Freshers' Week
We're going to be in touch with everyone about the process for starting at Bath so there is nothing to worry about, you can sit back, relax and wait for your exam results. However, if you need more information about the next steps and transitioning to university, then the following pages may help.