You don't need to be good at sport to take a sports degree.
You could explore sport, exercise and health, coaching, management, leisure and physical activity and how the body works.
You can choose from:
- BSc (Hons) Health and Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Sport and Exercise Science
- BSc (Hons) Sport Management and Coaching
- FdSc/BSc (Hons) Sport (Sports Performance)
Our £35 million Sports Training Village is the centre of sports on campus. You can take part in a wide range of sports whatever your level or ability. The Students' Union also has over 40 sports clubs you can join.
In addition, the Department for Health has five dedicated research laboratories. We have a close connection between research and teaching; theoretical knowledge and skills are directly related to practical application.Explore sport and fitness at Bath
Our degrees are designed to give you the skills to open up a wide range of careers. Our students' success is reflected in our rankings:
- 4th for Graduate Prospects in Sports Science in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- Top ten for Graduate Prospects in Sports Science in The Complete University Guide 2021
- Top ten for Career after 15 months in Sports Science in The Guardian University Guide 2021