- A 10% tuition fee discount is eligible for students of the India Winter School 2018 ‘Global responsibilities from the market to the individual’ in New Delhi who go on to study a master’s degree at the University of Bath.
- The 10% tuition fee discount is exclusive to students of the India Winter School 2018 to celebrate the launch of the event taking place in December 2018.
- Duration of the tuition fee discount will be for the duration of successful students’ registration.
- The 10% alumni discount will apply for all years of study, for the normal duration of the programme (pro rata for part-time programmes).
- The 10% tuition fee discount applies only to the net tuition fee that you would otherwise pay. That is, after any other scholarships or award from the University have been deducted.
- The 10% tuition fee discount is not transferable and is applied as a reduction in the tuition fee due. The University does not permit the 10% fee discount to be used for any other purpose and there is no cash alternative.
- If you subsequently withdraw from your studies then the discount will be applied pro rata to the level of fees accrued for the time studied.
- You do not need to complete a separate application form for the 10% tuition fee discount. Details of your eligibility will be assessed by the Postgraduate Taught Admissions team.
Updated: 29 September 2018