The organisations below offer a range of grants and scholarships available to students traveling abroad for study or work placement.

Erasmus+ Programme (for study/work in Europe) - visit our moodle page for more info or download our Erasmus+ Outgoing Student Handbook.

Student Finance Travel Grants -

British Council - and for students going to China


DAIWA (for studies in Japan) -

BUNAC (for the US and Canada) -

Fullbright Awards (US only) -

Universities UK (for studies in India) -

ASEM Duo fellowship -