Our research includes specialism in risk, pain and addiction.
Health Psychology is a research theme from the Department of Psychology. We take a theoretical, methodological and applied focus to our research. Our focus includes stress and well-being, psychosocial management of long term conditions, alcohol and tobacco addiction and child and adolescent health.
- Exploring emotional loneliness in older people living in retirement communities
- Researchers reveal lack of evidence for drugs prescribed to treat chronic pain in children
- The relationship between cremation and grief 1-2 years post death
- Professor Julie Barnett, Professor
- Dr Charlotte Dack, Lecturer
- Dr Tom Freeman, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Abbie Jordan, Reader
- Professor Ed Keogh, Professor
- Dr Paula Smith, Senior Lecturer
- Dr Andrew Weyman, Reader