Postgraduate research funding opportunities available!
We invite applications for new research projects in our department. Read More
Professor Simone Fullagar and Jessica Francombe-Webb discuss the latest edgy promotional campaign from Sport England.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- Physical Cultural Studies (PCS)
- Sport, Health & Exercise Science (SHES)
- Tobacco Control Research Group (TCRG)
- Work, Health & Wellbeing (WHW)
Our Centre for Pain Research conducts research into the technological development for the control of pain.
We have conducted the first ever randomised controlled trial to examine the effect of regular daily breakfast compared with extended morning fasting.