New postgraduate research funding opportunity!
We are now accepting applications for a new three year PhD studentship investigating sports biomechanics and motor control. Read More
English rugby has announced a significant change in the way concussion is managed in the professional game in order to reduce injury risks for players.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- Physical Cultural Studies (PCS)
- Sport, Health & Exercise Science (SHES)
- Tobacco Control Research Group (TCRG)
- Work, Health & Wellbeing (WHW)
Our Centre for Pain Research conducts research into the technological development for the control of pain.
We have conducted the first ever randomised controlled trial to examine the effect of regular daily breakfast compared with extended morning fasting.