Participate in projects
Our staff and research students run many projects and experiments throughout the year. We are often looking for new participants to be part of these studies to help us collect data.
- Get help for anxiety-related mental health problems
- Learn more about decision-making by taking part in our new study
- Perceptions and experiences of people with intellectual disabilities
- Exploring the impact of pornography on young people: A research study
- Understanding More about Hoarding
- Male students required for study on sexual health
- Can you influence pain by directing your thoughts?
- The REPAIR Project: Research Exploring Psychological processes following experiences of Abuse In young adult Relationships
- Neural measures of emotion
- Study into help-seeking with the NHS and a mental health charity
- Participants required for short BioPac Lab Study on Decision Making
- Development of multisensory integration in sighted and non-/partially-sighted individuals
- An investigation into potential factors that may influence experiences of OCD
- Study into People affected by homicide
- The Risk and Resilience Study – looking at individual differences in sensitivity to life events
- Development and Validation of The Reassurance Seeking Questionnaire
- Online Survey on the Mass Media Impact on Body Image
- Pain-free volunteers needed for research investigating body perception in chronic pain
We also have a research participation scheme that lists projects current students and staff can take part in.
To advertise your project please complete the template below and email it to Caroline Ransford