Our development resources are designed to support you, as a manager in any job family, to manage well through a time of immense change and pressure.
The Management Curriculum covers a wealth of resources, including articles, e-learning and workshops, as well as a self-assessment tool to allow you to reflect on your own strengths and areas for development.
Below, you will find the courses in January.
- Coaching skills for managers
- SDPR: Getting the most out of your review
- Managing people - an introduction for new managers
- Managing hybrid teams
- Motivation and delegation skills
- SDPR: Conducting an effective review
- Great feedback
- Change management
Course information, dates and booking process can be found on each of the course weblinks above.