Apply now with the University of Bath for a funded place in Bath, London or Dorset, starting in Jan 2019
The deadline for applications is 14 January 2019.
- Apply to Bath (course starts 28 January online, workshop 27 February)
- Apply to London (course starts 28 January online, workshop 26 February)
- Apply to Dorset/South Coast (course starts 28 January online, workshop 2 March, subject to minimum numbers).
- A 9 week online course with a one-day face to face mandatory workshop held in Bath, London or Dorset
- Distance learning supported by our interactive, facilitated e-learning platform, including online induction, introductory webinar and comprehensive learning materials
- In the workshop you'll learn clinical examination skills (including use of otoscope and urinalysis), and training on identification of the unwell patient
- Topics include: ENT, respiratory tract infections, MSK and dermatology. See our PDF for full unit details
- Learners successfully completing the course will receive a certificate of completion and transcript of credit (unit is equivalent to 12 CATS credits at level 7)
- Those eligible for funding can go on to complete further units of study, leading to the award of Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy