We will be having our final funded intake starting 1 June 2020, with an application deadline of 27 March 2020.
- Apply to Bath - workshop date 1 July 2020
Please note - our London cohort is now at capacity.
- A 9 week online course with a one-day face to face mandatory workshop held in Bath or London
- Distance learning supported by our interactive, facilitated e-learning platform, including online induction, introductory webinar and comprehensive learning materials
- In the workshop you'll learn clinical examination skills (including use of otoscope and urinalysis), and training on identification of the unwell patient
- Topics include: ENT, respiratory tract infections, MSK and dermatology. See our PDF for full unit details
- Learners successfully completing the course will receive a certificate of completion and transcript of credit (unit is equivalent to 12 CATS credits at level 7)
- Those eligible for funding can go on to complete further units of study, leading to the award of Postgraduate Certificate in Clinical Pharmacy