Event dates and timings
The Autumn Careers and Placements Fairs 2023 details are now finalised.
October/November 2023 – On Campus venue: Claverton Rooms, BA2 7AY, 11am to 3pm
Our largest and best-attended Careers Fair of the academic year is returning but will look a bit different! Still in-person but now in a venue close to the middle of campus! The 2023 Fair will span five days to make sure we can accommodate all exhibitors and theme the days appropriately. The topics for each day will be marketed to students to help them narrow their search for placement and graduate opportunities, with the aim of facilitating qualitative interactions.
- Friday 27 October - Business, Consulting and Finance (including Management, HR and Marketing)
- Monday 30 October - Science and Engineering Tech (which should include employers with opportunities in Technology and Analytics, R&D, Pharma, and Environment)
- Tuesday 31 October - Science and Engineering Build (which should include employers with opportunities in Manufacturing, Construction, and Energy)
- Wednesday 1 November - Politics, Economics and Society (including International)
- Thursday 2 November - Education, Sport and Well-being
It's possible to attend more than one day - please request the 'more-than-one-day' rates. Sponsorship of days will be available. There's only one pitch size and daily price. If you think your organisation should receive a lower rate, please get in touch as these will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We promote to all years and disciplines.
What we offer
We expect a wide range of industrial, commercial and public sector employers. Students from all years and degree disciplines will be invited to the fairs, which will be widely advertised. Please ensure you have appropriate opportunities for the day you book onto.
The fair is an important event in the annual careers programme, and employers find it a useful opportunity to attract high calibre applicants.
Prices are available on request, please contact Victoria Houston, (Careers Fairs Organiser): V.Houston@bath.ac.uk or email@example.com.
Fair sponsorship package (price TBC), which includes:
- Displaying the sponsor's logo on our webpage promoting the fair to Bath students
- Displaying the sponsor's logo on posters, flyers and LCD screen adverts and social media channels promoting the fair
- Including sponsors and logs in weekly emails to all students from the beginning of the semester until fairs week
- Appearing as a 'featured employer'
- Receiving the most prominent stand in the venue - nearest the main student entrance, or a preferred pitch of your choice
- The cost of electricity and an extra lunch (three in total).
Bookings close when full or by the date on the booking form.
Cancellation charges apply. Please request or see the booking form.
Who to contact
To request an invite with booking form link, or pricing, please contact Victoria Houston, (Careers Fairs Organiser): V.Houston@bath.ac.uk or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Bath aims to provide accessible venues for events. If you are a representative at a fair and you have any special support needs, please let us know in advance.
Information for employers attending
Further information will be added much nearer, likely in September.