The International Support Service offers appointments online using Microsoft Teams, by telephone, or in person if requested.
During the appointment we can discuss anything that you need support with; these appointments are guided by you. Find out what the International Support Service can help you with.
How to book an appointment
Appointments can be booked by emailing us at email@example.com.
Please note emails are monitored between 8am and 5pm Tuesday to Thursday excluding public holidays.
Other support available
You can also book appointments with the following services:
- Wellbeing Service
- Be Well - Talk Now service
- Disability Service
- Student Money Advice
- Student Immigration Service
- SU Advice Centre
- Careers Service
External sources of support are also available, including:
- The Samaritans, who can be contacted on 116 123
- SHOUT is a 24/7 text-based volunteer crisis support line - text 85258
- Papyrus Hopeline UK support young people at risk of suicide
Information on international crisis and mental health support can be found on the following websites: