Facts and figures
- Over 60% of our students choose a placement as part of their degree.
- We have over 35 years of experience and specialised placement teams embedded in departments.
- 81% of our employed first degree graduates move into top level jobs, compared with 62% nationally.
- We work with over 1000 companies who wish to recruit our placement students.
- We have placed students in over 50 countries.
We run one of the largest and most established university placement schemes in the UK thanks to our close links with business, research institutes, the professions and the voluntary sector.
We are widely recognised across all sectors for our high standards and diverse talent pool of around 15,000 students.
Our strong reputation and commitment to placements means companies return every year for our high calibre students and the service we offer.
Our dedicated Placement Teams will provide you with the right talent to suit your business needs, whether your organisation is a small business or a large international corporation. Contact us to find out how we can help you.
“The internship program brings energy, passion, and fresh ideas to GE. It is rewarding to see the growth and maturity gained by our interns as they deliver real value to the business.”
— Allan Cockriel, CIO at GE Oil & Gas: Subsea Systems P&P