Find out more about Knowledge Exchange, the mechanisms, available support including the Human Library, the KE Community of Practice, funding, courses and events, case studies, the Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) and the KE Concordat. See our most recent KE highlights report for 2021-22.
Enterprise: For researchers
We can support you to apply your research to launch innovative new enterprises and partnerships.
Find out more about what research impact is and how we can support you, accessing our research impact toolkit, getting to know your impact leads and the research impact team, and involving non-academic stakeholders in your research. Funding is also available through the EPSRC and ESRC Impact Acceleration Accounts (IAAs).
Find out how to commercialise the outcomes of your research, including protecting your intellectual property and disclosing your inventions to the University, and support available through the Technology Transfer team.
- Two University of Bath Knowledge Transfer Partnerships reach finals of national KTP Awards
- Research England publishes third Knowledge Exchange Framework results
- Strengthening collaborations in drinking water supply, treatment and delivery
- University signs agreement with the Home Office to address public safety and security challenges
- University of Bath is home to UK's first pilot plant for recycling plastic lab waste
Register for our latest enterprise events from our entrepreneurial ecosystem.