Apply for our 50th Anniversary Prize Fellowships
We're looking for early career researchers with the potential to become research leaders. Find out if you're eligible for the scheme and how to apply. Read More
An undergraduate from our Sport & Exercise Science programme has landed a top job with Manchester City Football Club.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- Physical Cultural Studies (PCS)
- Sport, Health & Exercise Science (SHES)
- Tobacco Control Research Group (TCRG)
- Work, Health & Wellbeing (WHW)
Our Centre for Pain Research conducts research into the technological development for the control of pain.
We have conducted the first ever randomised controlled trial to examine the effect of regular daily breakfast compared with extended morning fasting.