Apply for our PhD studentship
Applications are invited for a three year full-time PhD studentship - Modelling of sprint running
Our courses have been consistently ranked among the top sport-related courses in the UK.
An undergraduate from our Sport & Exercise Science course has landed a top job with Manchester City Football Club.
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health (CAMH)
- Physical Cultural Studies (PCS)
- Sport, Health & Exercise Science (SHES)
- Tobacco Control Research Group (TCRG)
- Work, Health & Wellbeing (WHW)
Our Centre for Pain Research conducts research into the technological development for the control of pain.
We have conducted the first ever randomised controlled trial to examine the effect of regular daily breakfast compared with extended morning fasting.