- develop key skills for university and beyond through self-directed learning and teamwork
- complete your own research project (or similar) with access to our people, resources and expertise to prepare you for success in Higher Education
- improve your knowledge of your chosen subject area and develop your independent learning and key skills (which can be transferred to an Extended Project Qualification)
- meet other like-minded students with similar study interests and future plans
- participate in employability workshops with our employer partner, Santander, to learn all about the skills which can set you up for a successful career
Here's what some of this year's Pathway students said about the programme:
'I found this programme to be even more engaging than I thought it would be but also balanced and a really good project to complete in conjunction with my A-levels.'
'I had initially thought the Pathway to Bath would be more independent and would require a lot of work and time. However, it was so much fun! The online social activities with current students were very insightful. The staff were so supportive, especially being given a personal tutor.'