The NERC GW4+ DTP encompasses the Universities of Bath, Bristol, Cardiff and Exeter alongside five prestigious Research Organisation partners:
- British Antarctic Survey
- British Geological Survey
- Natural History Museum
- Plymouth Marine Laboratory
- UK Centre for Ecology & Hydrology
It also brings together a consortium of around 28 Collaborative Partners from industry, policy and third-sector research organisations.
If successful, you will be registered at Bath, but the training programme includes opportunities for collaborations between the institutions and Research Organisation partners. Collaborative Partners can provide you with opportunities for workplace secondments and student training.
Studentships are available for defined research projects across three themes: Dynamic Earth, Living World and Changing Planet.
- Atmosphere, Oceans and Ice
- Climate change, Impact and Sustainability
- Evolution and Biodiversity