Take your pharmacy career to the next level with a postgraduate qualification from Bath
We have a wide range of part-time professional courses designed to help you advance your expertise without putting your career on hold.
About our courses
- Our programme centres around part-time remote learning for qualified practising pharmacists to fit around your work commitments.
- From CPD to MSc, our programmes are designed to boost your professional development and improve your career prospects.
What we offer
- A range of qualifications to reflect your area of professional interest and boost your expertise and status.
- Remote, flexible study.
- A user-friendly virtual learning environment.
- Work-based learning – apply what you’re learning to your day job, in real-time.
- Excellent teaching support and learner networks.
We are currently recruiting for our Clinical Pharmacy Practice (Primary Care and Community) September 2022 intake. The closing date for applications is 25 July.
Prices start from £735 for a 15 CATS credit (CPD) unit.
We’re holding a live webinar on Tuesday 5 July from 7pm – 8pm (BST).
Join us for insights into our course programme, which has been developed for pharmacists working in community pharmacies, primary care networks, general practice, community hospitals and health and justice. There will be a presentation followed by a live Q&A where you will have the opportunity to ask staff and current students any questions you may have about the courses and studying at Bath.Register for the event